Thursday, October 10, 2013

INTERVIEW WITH HILL OF BOODIES 


Hey man sup!

-Sup brother


What kind of music does HILL OF BOODIES got?

-Hill of Bodies started out more like Brutal Death with Grindcore influence but for the full length it will be like a Brutal Death Metal/Death Metal mix. More riffs and traditional style vocals.


What kind of musical inspiration do you have in your songs?

-Hill of Bodies is inspired by real riffs and speed and blasts. Inspiration comes from Krisiun, Inveracity, Vader, Suffocation.. etc


Tell us about your release till now.

-Well I am still early in the recording process and have no idea really when it will be done, but it will be a Brutal Death/Death metal full length with the inspirations listed above.


When you gonna release your first full-length album “OBSESSED WITH KILLING”


-Obsessed With Killing was more of an ep or like a test but I've since then changed my sound. I will probably have that available as a download for a while until I can release it on physical copies.


Are there any bands that might sounds similar to HILL OF BOODIES?

-Yeah Krisiun, Inveracity, Vader, Suffocation, maybe Prostitute Disfigurement new school stuff

Are there any  one man band that you have  inspired from?

-Gore Sanctum and Cemetery Rapist are probably my biggest inspirations as a one man band


Thanks for your time dude, I can’t wait for your  releases. Do you have any last words to our readers?

-No problem, and to anyone who is a fan of me or my work, thanks!! 


check this sick  shit ...



No comments:

Post a Comment